Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing for non-paid traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if remarketing campagin at google adwords is work with non-paid visitors.

Ex: can i setup a remarketing list for visitors which enter my websute fron SEPR / Facebook / Email marketing etc.

Thanks,

Voi

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing for non-paid traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello voi ,

Google Adword is all about increasing traffic on your website (CTR and CPM ) by placing an ad on google with some desired keywords which matchs your product . If those keywords searched on google search engine your page will BID to be on the top of the list . Now if you dont put any money for your bid then obviously google will pay no heir to you campaign and would be of no use . So you need to have minimun bid amount and you will be charged only when your advertisement is being viewd by any one . So you can just start with it atleast ,

thanxx

Vipuul Mishra  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

Thanks.

I'm doing google adwords, but my question was if I can use the remarketing option (with google adwords) to show the remarketing ads for user who came to my website from facebook for example and not only from Google.

In other words, I would like to know if the google adwords retargeting campagin show ads only for users which click on my google ads or can I use it for any other traffic source to show the retargeting ads on Google media networks.

Again, thanks

Voi

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author voimarketing
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Voi,

The answer is yes. You can install remarketing audience code n any page that you have access to. If you generate the remarketing audience tags from your AdWords account, you can place them where ever you like to create your remarketing list.  The only stipulation is that the conversion script must be able to run on the page where you install the code.

I have often used remarketing for organic traffic as well as multiple sources of paid and non-paid traffic to my sites.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Tom,

Thank you very much

Voi

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello, Voi.

There's one important aspect that you need to take into account: AdWords does not offer you any filter for traffic sources when creating remarketing lists. You cannot say "add this user to this audience if the source / medium of the visit is google / organic, or facebook / referral, etc. If you place the remarketing code on page A, it will be triggered regardless of the source or medium of the visit.

It's you who will have to detect the visit source, programatically, and decide whether to fire the remarketing code and add that user to the list or leave it out.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.