2.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing changed in last 2 weeks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ive noticed in the last week that my companies view thru conversions for our remarketing campaign have dropped to almost zero.

On regular weekly basis we have 50-70 view thru conversions.  Last week we had 11.  

Ive not changed anything in remarketing campaign, so Im left to wonder if google changed something?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ray King
August 2016

Re: Remarketing changed in last 2 weeks?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ray,

Did you notice any decrease in site traffic from your prospecting campaigns( New Users) for that duration. Re-marketing campaign is directly related to the re-marketing list size which depends on the users who are actually visiting your website.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ray,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There could be a number of causes or this, and we can't troubleshoot them all here on the Community. However, I do have some ideas of where to look to get your started:

-Has anything about your website, including the landing page, conversion process, or your product/service changed?
-Have you made any changes in the Conversions section of your account, accessible from the top row of buttons in your account?
-Have your "regular" conversions stayed consistent overall?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No changes in site. I have seen the view thru conversions trickle in this week. But nothing like what we had before. We went form 50+/- view thru conversions to less then 2 per day.

We don't see a lot of regular conversions from this campaign. It's all view thru.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ray King
August 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ray,

Did you notice any decrease in site traffic from your prospecting campaigns( New Users) for that duration. Re-marketing campaign is directly related to the re-marketing list size which depends on the users who are actually visiting your website.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ray,

Did you notice any decrease in traffic. Re-marketing campaign is directly related to the re-marketing list size which depends on the users who are actually visiting your website. it might be some old users have gotten off from your list.

Regards,
Manish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes. Its the slow period before we go into busy season. I did research this weekend and noticed that.

Thanks guys!!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That answer your query. Welcome Smiley Happy