AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing changed in last 2 weeks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ive noticed in the last week that my companies view thru conversions for our remarketing campaign have dropped to almost zero.

On regular weekly basis we have 50-70 view thru conversions.  Last week we had 11.  

Ive not changed anything in remarketing campaign, so Im left to wonder if google changed something?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ray King
August 2016

Re: Remarketing changed in last 2 weeks?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ray,

Did you notice any decrease in site traffic from your prospecting campaigns( New Users) for that duration. Re-marketing campaign is directly related to the re-marketing list size which depends on the users who are actually visiting your website.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ray,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There could be a number of causes or this, and we can't troubleshoot them all here on the Community. However, I do have some ideas of where to look to get your started:

-Has anything about your website, including the landing page, conversion process, or your product/service changed?
-Have you made any changes in the Conversions section of your account, accessible from the top row of buttons in your account?
-Have your "regular" conversions stayed consistent overall?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No changes in site. I have seen the view thru conversions trickle in this week. But nothing like what we had before. We went form 50+/- view thru conversions to less then 2 per day.

We don't see a lot of regular conversions from this campaign. It's all view thru.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ray King
August 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ray,

Did you notice any decrease in site traffic from your prospecting campaigns( New Users) for that duration. Re-marketing campaign is directly related to the re-marketing list size which depends on the users who are actually visiting your website.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ray,

Did you notice any decrease in traffic. Re-marketing campaign is directly related to the re-marketing list size which depends on the users who are actually visiting your website. it might be some old users have gotten off from your list.

Regards,
Manish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes. Its the slow period before we go into busy season. I did research this weekend and noticed that.

Thanks guys!!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That answer your query. Welcome Smiley Happy