AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing campaigns went down

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two remarketing campaigns with the same setup, targeted on people who did particular conversion (set up as Audience in analytics). One campaign is targeted on USA and Canada, the second campaign is targeted on Australia a few other countries. Both were performing pretty ok, but from last weekend they both went down, having just one tenth of impressions, no click, no conversion. I checked the audience lists, but there were no change, the are still the same. Any idea, what might cause the problem? What else I should check? Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Was the list disabled?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

you mean the remarketing lists? They are enabled, with no changes.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This sounds as a if a  new competitor has joined .....I would raise the bid.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’