Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing camaping?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

In my re marketing campaign i found some this very strange, randomly re marketing work on the base on the list but in my campaign its showing the placements why it happen and why it is not targeting my audians base on the list.

Could you please let me know why it is happen.

Thanks &Regard,

Rishi   

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing camaping?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

As far as i understand your question, You are asking, why your remarketing campaign shows placements?

Remarketing campaign works on the list you have defined in your campaign. Whenever your users visit different websites, AdWords automatically shows the ads to those users who are in your in Remarketing list.

Thus you can find the placement report, which websites your a users visited and your ads appeared.

This is why your placements report shows the placements sites. If you want to see Remarketing list Report. Click On "Interest and Remarketing" Tab under "Display Tab"

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,
Ok i agree but when i clicking on "Interest and Remarketing" Tab under "Display Tab" in this reports no single user showing through this list now could you tell me why it is showing then.

Thanks & regard,
Rishi

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

It seems your campaign Type is not Remarketing, Can you once check your campaign setting first.

So click on campaign's "setting tab">> Type.

Your Remarketing campaign setting look like:-

Remarketing Setting.PNG

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,
I check the campaign setting it is only re marketing no another option.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

It seems your Remarketing list is paused and campaigns are run under DCO mode.

# Check your "All interests & remarketing" It shows paused remarketing list.

#  Check your DCO setting (Targeting Optimization) in your ad group.

DCO.PNG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Rakesh,
Yes in the setting we have selected this option "Conservative targeting: find additional customers, at your current cost "

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Now it is cleared it is not a Remarketing campaign. Thus i would suggest to create a separate Remarketing campaign/Ad group, if you wish to target the audiences who is already visited on your site.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Communication
September 2015

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star
Hi Rishi,

If you are looking at the 'Placements' tab in your campaign and can see a list of placements there then it is because your ads were shown to the users (in your list) on those placements. How remarketing works is that, once a user is in your remarketing list your remarketing campaign will follow the user around showing him/her your ads on any Google Adsense enabled placements on the Google Display Network.

Don't be alarmed by this, your ads are being shown only to your list of users but on placements where they are. This is completely normal behavior when it comes to a remarketing campaign.

If you wish to not target users on some of those placements, then just go ahead and select them in the Placements tab and exclude them from your campaigns or adgroup as per your convenience.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mr. Shashank,

Thank you very much.

Cheers !
Rishi