2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing VCPM

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

in the orginztion that i am working with we have a new product and we are in the awareness stage so one of my objective is just to show the targeted customers the product with out any action needed , so i decided to use VCPM bidding strategy as the following  

i run two remarketing campaigns , one with ECPC and one with VCPM ,the two companies have impression and clicks  but i find the following 

1-  VCPM campaign

- budget and bidding is higher then ECPC 

- get less impression and clicks 

- ads do not appear in all most of the site that i have visited with adsence ads 

2- ECPC campaign

- budget and bidding is less  then VCPM

- get more impression and clicks 

- ads  appear in all most of the site that i have visited with adsence ads .

what i have to do?  kindly i need your recommendation and advice !

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Remarketing VCPM

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

The budget is related to you only, you need to decide how much, on average, you'd like to spend each day for a particular campaign.

And choose the bid strategy as per your goal. If no action is needed then why ECPC, you can opt out this ECPC and continue with manual or automatic CPC or VCPM.
As ECPC is beneficial for the conversion point of view.

Even if VCPM is incurring high cost then your can optimize your campaign to get it down.

You can use bid adjustment for top content 

So no matter which bid strategy you are using, the goal is maximum awareness within the predefined budget.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you very much i got your points , but what are the best practices to get good expansion with Vcpm and remarketing method ?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hope this link will help you for the remarketing tips;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476691?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you