AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Lists are not Performing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Experts,

I have crated a remarketing campaign in display network with 2 adgroup. 1 ad group targeted to All visitors audience list and another to New visitors. So when I created a audience list in GA, the list of users it showing 3900 and also I have created a same audience list in G Ad remarketing , the list of audience is 1000.

From last 1 week am seeing the campaign getting only impressions but not clicks the impression data got from interests list (In-market segment category), no data found in remaketing list. I checked the code it was placed correctly., No message in Audience list . Still am confused why remarketing list are not performing

I request please suggest me where is the problem? what I have missed?

Thanks,

Srinivas

SEM Analyst

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Lists are not Performing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Srinivas,

To me, there may be two probable reasons -

1. You may have added additional targeting other than Remarketing Audience, may be in-market segments? You indicated you had impressions there
  2. You may have selected "bid only" in place of "target and bid" while setting up remarkeing audience targets. If so, your ads become eligible to be shown on other matching criteria as well. 

My two cents. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.