AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List through Google Analytics (display)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have created Remarketing List through Google Analytics for display and below is my scenario.

who visited my site and not done the payment. and my dimension & filters are landing page contains: www.abc.com and include transaction equal zero.

But till date my list of size is showing none. please note will get more than 5000 vistors/day to my site. Please help me out what wrong with the remarketing list.

Thanks,

Satya

Re: Remarketing List through Google Analytics (display)

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

When you check the audience size in the analytics interface , does it still show zero ? (it is an "Estimate" button)

Have there been at least 3 days since you added this audience in AdWords ? Analytics is known to report data with a delay between 24-72 hours.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Adrian,

Thanks for quick turn around. Yes as you said analytics interface showing zero only. Please note I have created this list on 8th November. Till date it showing zero.

currently the campaigns are not in "active" mode. do i activate the campaign to get the list?
Thanks,
Satya

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

No , non-paid visitors are included.There is something wrong at the rule level. Try creating another rule like : all visitors & revenue=0 and include past visitors.

To test you can create an audience just with all visitors , it should include your 5000/day but at least you will know if the problem is setting the rule or something else.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adrian,

Just wondering, for the remarketing list, will it also be a delay 24-72 hours before I could reach the retargeted audience?

Thanks!