AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing List through Google Analytics (display)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have created Remarketing List through Google Analytics for display and below is my scenario.

who visited my site and not done the payment. and my dimension & filters are landing page contains: www.abc.com and include transaction equal zero.

But till date my list of size is showing none. please note will get more than 5000 vistors/day to my site. Please help me out what wrong with the remarketing list.

Thanks,

Satya

Re: Remarketing List through Google Analytics (display)

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

When you check the audience size in the analytics interface , does it still show zero ? (it is an "Estimate" button)

Have there been at least 3 days since you added this audience in AdWords ? Analytics is known to report data with a delay between 24-72 hours.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Adrian,

Thanks for quick turn around. Yes as you said analytics interface showing zero only. Please note I have created this list on 8th November. Till date it showing zero.

currently the campaigns are not in "active" mode. do i activate the campaign to get the list?
Thanks,
Satya

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

No , non-paid visitors are included.There is something wrong at the rule level. Try creating another rule like : all visitors & revenue=0 and include past visitors.

To test you can create an audience just with all visitors , it should include your 5000/day but at least you will know if the problem is setting the rule or something else.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adrian,

Just wondering, for the remarketing list, will it also be a delay 24-72 hours before I could reach the retargeted audience?

Thanks!