Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarkeitng list without code

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Team,

Please advice me if I can create a remarketing list with out placing a code in webiste. If so, how?

Regards,

Gokuldas K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gokuldas K
September 2015

Re: Remarkeitng list without code

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My opinion : In short, you can't. If there is no code, the browsers which visited your site cannot receive an identifier cookie based on the remarketing image ( a single pixel) so they cannot be identified further while browsing other sites.

If you have at least the Google Analytics code, you can change 1 line from it and this will allow audiences targeted for GDN campaigns. This is a method without adding the AdWords remarketing code ( also entitled Tag). Without the AdWords tag you won't be able to create remarketing campaigns for Search.

Of course, more experienced forum members could have other opinions.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gokuldas K
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My opinion : In short, you can't. If there is no code, the browsers which visited your site cannot receive an identifier cookie based on the remarketing image ( a single pixel) so they cannot be identified further while browsing other sites.

If you have at least the Google Analytics code, you can change 1 line from it and this will allow audiences targeted for GDN campaigns. This is a method without adding the AdWords remarketing code ( also entitled Tag). Without the AdWords tag you won't be able to create remarketing campaigns for Search.

Of course, more experienced forum members could have other opinions.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Adrian!