Guide Me
star_border

Regarding no data for Overlap rate & Position above rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Friends,

Can you help me with below concern?

For one of my client, I have checked the auction insight report as below, I don't understand why there is no figure for Overlap rate & Position above rate.2016-02-01.png

I also had checked the article at https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Overlap-and-Position-rate-w... which saying no sense for me to compare with myself.

However, according to the pic above, the position of below advertiser is better than my client's that means I am comparing with others. But why there is no data at call for these two columns?

Please kindly assist with above. Appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Felicia  

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2016

Re: Regarding no data for Overlap rate & Position above rate

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Felicia,

Thanks for posting to the Community! In order to see your overlap rate or position above rate, you will need to look at the metrics next to individual display URL domains. So in your screenshot, oceannanotech shows about 17% of the time with your client, and is in a page position above your client about 92% of the time.

You will not see metrics in those columns in your own row because there is no percentage of times which you are position above yourself, or which you overlap with yourself. The Auction Insights report is comparative, so it will only generate data in comparison with other domains.

Does that make sense?
Cassie

Re: Regarding no data for Overlap rate & Position above rate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Cassie,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, now I got it.

Thanks again for your help. And wish you have a nice day!Smiley Happy

Regards,

Felicia