Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding extend my target students ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Friends,

Could you please give some ideas how can I develop my audience to inform my products at private Universities students network ??

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Supriyo C
September 2015

Re: Regarding extend my target students ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Supriyo C;

I would try a display campaign using topics or audience(s) + age as  targeting methods.

Read more here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6056342?hl=en&rd=1

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Supriyo,

Like Moshe said, there's a lot of opportunity on the display network using different targeting options. There's also a lot of opportunity to target specific demographics If you create and import remarketing lists from Google Analytics.

If you're interested in targeting university students using Google Search, you should check out the location groups. Within the location targeting in the 'Settings' section, choose advanced settings. Then go to 'Location Groups' and choose 'Places of Interest'.  Then you can choose 'Universities' within {chosen location} and it will bring up all of your options. That said, this would likely include both public AND private universities. If you only want private universities, you might want to grab the zip codes or cities of the universities that you wish to target and use those instead.

location_groups.png

Hope this helps!

Amy Bishop

AmyBishopMarketing.com

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Supriyo C;

I would try a display campaign using topics or audience(s) + age as  targeting methods.

Read more here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6056342?hl=en&rd=1

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Supriyo,

Like Moshe said, there's a lot of opportunity on the display network using different targeting options. There's also a lot of opportunity to target specific demographics If you create and import remarketing lists from Google Analytics.

If you're interested in targeting university students using Google Search, you should check out the location groups. Within the location targeting in the 'Settings' section, choose advanced settings. Then go to 'Location Groups' and choose 'Places of Interest'.  Then you can choose 'Universities' within {chosen location} and it will bring up all of your options. That said, this would likely include both public AND private universities. If you only want private universities, you might want to grab the zip codes or cities of the universities that you wish to target and use those instead.

location_groups.png

Hope this helps!

Amy Bishop

AmyBishopMarketing.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Amy. i will follow your advice right way.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you MosheTLV. Its my pleasure to get your advice which will be very helpful for me.