AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Performance Of My campaigns...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am handling my company's adwords account and I have optimize each and everything and I am getting good CTR as well impression but very less conversion what could be the possible reason. Anyone can share this idea about this. From same campaign I was receiving enough conversion but now very less ??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding Performance Of My campaigns...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Brajesh,

Did you make any recent changes to your Adwords account lowering the conversion rate as you said you were getting good conversions earlier on?

Additionally, did you change the landing pages of your site leading to the low conversion rate?

Did you check the Search Terms which you are getting, are they relevant to your Company's business or not?

If you upgraded to the Enhanced Campaigns, then make sure that you are taking care of the mobile users accordingly because ECs will be targeting all devices by default.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No I did not change anything.
I also check the search term all traffic are coming on relevant keywords but very less conversion in that case.
My all campaigns are enhanced. I have tried all the things but main problem is conversion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Brajesh...If you are finding everything okay then do Competitor Analysis, it might happen that some new competitor has taken your place and also check average positions of the keywords from which your are receiving conversion and do comparison analysis ( time range you are receiving good conversion vs time range you have fewer conversions)..if there is drop down in average position then raise the bid of converting Keywords.

Nirupma

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rajesh,
As Pankaj pointed out, did you check the Mobile Device Performance after you Enhanced your campaigns? Please select your campaign -> Settings -> Devices. Now check your performance report prior and after your upgrade to Enhanced Campaign. See if you have major difference especially in Mobile. Also if you see major difference in your Ads Position for Computers & Tablets, you may want to bring it back.

Thanks,
Balu.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have more than 3 years of core exp in Adwords.
I have checked each and everything one of my important campaign which I am targeting whose CTR is more than 4% and I am getting clicks on good relevant keywords but still very less conversion like 3-4 only. Any suggestions on this.