# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

if i create 3 ad site link in single adcopy

as follows

About Page SiteLink

Testinomial SiteLink

Contact Us SiteLink 

and if any person clicked on all these site links at a time in single search on google to see more info about my website

will that count in free click or i have to pay 3 clicks cost?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding Cost per Click

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Adwords basically works on the fundamentals of the Cost per click. So if someone clicks your sitelink, you will be charged for that click based on what the ad auction is and how other advertisers have been bidding.

Read more about it here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375416?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Pankaj,
Location Site Links comes under free clicks so why not sitelink.
SiteLinks may also consider as ad interaction,it reveals more info about website
as like location sitelinks does but location sitelinks comes under free clicks so why not url sitelink considered as free clicks

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Lena M

Pankaj gave the right answer

Location Site Links are NOT free clicks

The cost of a click on a sitelink equals the cost of a click on the display URL in the same ad.

In other words, you'll be charged the same amount no matter which link in the same ad – destination URL or sitelink – someone clicks. Sitelinks offer more opportunities for your customers to click on and within your ad, but you won’t be charged for more than two clicks per ad impression.

However, if someone quickly clicks on more than one link while viewing an ad, this gets treated as a duplicate or invalid click and you won't get charged.

** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.