AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Adwords Dynamic Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has recently rolls out adwords dynamic remarketing , i just want to know this is available worldwide or some specific country ? this is for all  or only for those who have Google Merchant center account. ?

I am handling a Travel domain account & just wondering to know can i also use this now. ??

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author manish
September 2015

Re: Regarding Adwords Dynamic Remarketing

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Manish,

The dynamic remarketing feature can be used on travel sites worldwide. If you look at the support document to setup Dynamic Remarketing, they illustrate using the example of a travel company:

https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/3002580?hl=en-GB

The updated feature, which allows merchants to create dynamic remarketing ads for products, though, are restricted to Merchant Centre accounts, because they rely on a real product being available to create the ad.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Manish,
Welcome to adwords community, Today Google update remarketing in search campaign with enhanced campaign. which one beta version already update in July 2012. Now it will upldate in all country. For more inforamtion read this updates.
http://adwords.blogspot.in/2013/06/bringing-intent-context-and-audience.html

Hope it helps you.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author manish
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @Manish,

The dynamic remarketing feature can be used on travel sites worldwide. If you look at the support document to setup Dynamic Remarketing, they illustrate using the example of a travel company:

https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/3002580?hl=en-GB

The updated feature, which allows merchants to create dynamic remarketing ads for products, though, are restricted to Merchant Centre accounts, because they rely on a real product being available to create the ad.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
@Farhad: I wrote that doc, so it's my fault if it's a bit misleading to take a travel example.

Dynamic remarketing refers to the ability to run a remarketing campaign with dynamic ads and for now that is only available for users with a Google Merchant Center account, so not for travel.

However, you can use custom parameters in your tag to segment your audience even if your ads are static. So for instance you could pass a parameter called "destination" to your tag and then create separate audience lists with rules like "destination=Paris" and then show static ads. That would require quite a bit of effort to create all the lists manually and the corresponding static ads for each.