AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Reduced clicks from DISPLAY NETWORK though same impressions.Why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Change in landing page has reduced clicks from DISPLAY NETWORK though same impressions.Why

The clicks have reduced though impression from TOTAL-DISPLAY NETWORK are still same. Low impression has resulted in low conversionS.

New landing page has lesser keyword than earlier. But the impressions are the same.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reduced clicks from DISPLAY NETWORK though same impressions.Why

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Amarinder,

Having keywords within the landing page doesn't have an impact on quality score. This is a myth I'd say. Essentially, changing landing page affects quality score which could have increased you CPC. What's the bidding method you're using? Have you checked keyword level clicks & impressions?

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi amarinder s,

Can to share the display campaign type which is you used like keywords targeting or placement targeting etc. It is helpful for us to elaborate the exact reason of this problem.

As you mention in last
"New landing page has lesser keyword than earlier" It could be a one reason of less clicks.

If you share the information about how much time ago, you have changed the landing page URL, it's also be an helpful us to describe the exact reason.

If you has done changes between last 24 hours then I suggest wait some more time, you will find clicks soon.

Regards
Mohit

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Amarinder,

The clicks must have reduced because you applied a new landing page to the ads due to which the old ad history has got deleted or the old ads are paused & ads with new landing page has zero history associated to it.

Due to this your campaigns takes it as a fresh ad without any history associated to it & takes time to pick up.

Hope this help!

Cheers,

Rinkal