Guide Me
star_border

Reduce Bounce Rate for Search and Display campaign

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Currently I have running a campaign related to Property selling. Where I have received 35 conversion in last month (December). My search campaign CTR 1.05% & the Display Campaign CTR 0.34%. I have Received 30+conversion from Search (26) and display (4).

Problem is that the Bounce rate of the both campaign is too high. Its 84% for Search and 92% for Display.

How to reduce the Bounce rate for both search and display campaign?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reduce Bounce Rate for Search and Display campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Avijit,

If you are sending the traffic in Landing page, which has only lead form and basic information about the product, then these bounce rate are not an issue.

But If you are sending website, then these bounce rate is seriously create an issue. So In this case try to find out all the search terms, keywords and placements, which are giving higher bounce rate traffic and do the necessary actions by either removing or pausing, but make sure, your lead volume should not drop.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’