AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Recovery - does it take time, or impressions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi every one:

We are in selling cable internet and home phone business serving US areas only. I just started with adwords three days ago with call only ad. I received around 1000 impression with 8 clicks and 4 calls. Some of folks have asked me to restrict campaign to two to three keywords. I have made changes  to adwords based on 1000 impression like restricting keywords and ads.

One more question how about I increase my budget more than 10 times than my actual planned budget and then manually pausing the campaign to receive more calls, as this is new account and not receiving traffic.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Recovery - does it take time, or impressions?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I would say that 2 keywords is a ( bit too) narrow targeting.

As for the budget: AdWords is a system which "prefers" a steady  state once optimized. I would not make frequent changes (e.g. Pause / enable).  It could cause the system performance to diverge. If you wish to lower traffic for a while, lower the budget, or use campaign scheduling, then  set a pause and re-activated dates, in advance.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’