Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Reason to find out for Conversion

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Everybody

I have an adwords account its performing well.

*Getting 100 Clicks Daily

*Good no. of impressions

* Good Position

*Ad Relevancy above average

*Good Quality score

But the problem is not geeting any conversion. 

It would be graet if Anybody can help me to find out the reason where I am lacking?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reason to find out for Conversion

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Hema,

Glad to see your Campaign is working on right Path. You are getting 100 clicks but not conversation. it could be because of a number of factors.

One of the factor without analysing your URL I can share is, you didn't optimised your Landing Page.

Please go to https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Conversion/m-p/213359/highlight/tru...

if you are looking for something else then please share your URL so we can provide some suggestion on that.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for the Reply.

Yes, I can Share the landing page URL:
dcgpac.com

Please go through it & suggest me some strategy for it.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Hema,

If I can join this conversation, I would like to ask two questions.

1. Are you using your home page as the landing page for all ads?

2. You have a very responsive 'Chat' option on the page. Are you getting leads from 'chat'?

Deepak

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Yes Why Not Deepak Sir.

1. Are you using your home page as the landing page for all ads?

No, I am using different landing pages based on keyword relevancy.

2. You have a very responsive 'Chat' option on the page. Are you getting leads from 'chat'?
Yes, I am getting inquiries from that but not so much 1or 2 a week.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Sorry Hema one more question!

Have you tried the campaign without the Chat tool? If yes, what was the result?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Yes, but there is no conversion.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Hema,

I gone through your entire case. After searching "Packaging Material supplier" in google.co.in
I found your ad on 2nd Pos (http://www.dcgpac.com/packaging-shipping.html?gclid=CKeM25a4nr4CFZYSjgodg3wAag).

According to my personal thought you should go with too many keywords and try to make a separate landing page for particular product. You dont have keywords with Good Volume. Only packaging materials having 1000 in broad match. others are below in 500 in broad match.

If I am handling this then I will try following

1. Schedule ads as per more traffic time. Hourly Basis
2. enhance ECPC

Also Please check your prices. Sometimes everything is going good. But the price you are offering. Like Product "A" you are selling in "1$" and others are offering the same in "0.75$".

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hi Hema,

It is very good that you are using landing pages specific to your keywords as you have a wide range of products.

Using the chat tool has its own advantages and disadvantages.

When ‘Chat’ is used to generate leads, success depends a lot on the skills of the person who replies to the queries from customers (knowledge/sales skills…). And the communication skills and knowledge of the customer/visitor is also an issue.

But the biggest problem when you run an Adwords campaign with a chat window enabled landing page is that, as you don't know which keyword/ad/landing page converted better (because the user don't reach a purchase/lead confirmation page as the lead is generated through 'chat' and as no 'conversion' is recorded) optimizing the campaign becomes very difficult.

Other than ‘chat’ a customer has 3 more options on your site, purchase, add to wish list or get a quote.

Personally I felt the purchase process on your site bit confusing. Clutter free pages and a well defined sales funnel can help your increase your conversions (browse some of the leading e-commerce websites and check their sales process to get some valuable insights).

Get a Quote - make this button more visible on your landing page, right now it is very difficult to find.

On your ‘Get a Quote’ page (dcgpac.com/contacts) the heading reads ‘Post a buying request’ – which is very different from ‘get a quote’.

Try ‘Get a Free Quote’ as the heading, that change alone may increase the number of leads (at least it is worth testing).

Hope a few of these suggestions will help you.

Deepak