Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Real estate campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys, I need your suggestion,

I have been running this real estate campaign, where leads come on an average 5-6/day and then it drops drastically to 0-1/day. I had not made any major changes, just app, game placements exclusions. Like after 3-4 days it picks up again for 1or2 days and then it goes back to same.

had anyone faced same issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Real estate campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How long has it been like this?
It might be seasonality

I recommend also checking your impression share and difference in traffic in peak days compared to off-peak ones.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tara,

Few things to watch here:-

Did the conversions fall from search network campaign or Display campaign where you added some of the exclusions?

Did you notice any pattern in the conversions like more conversions during week days or weekends etc...?

How about phone calls? Are you tracking phone calls from Google ads? If yes, did you notice any increase in the phone calls and decrease in web form leads?

How's the Search Terms coming in and did you add any relevant terms as keywords and irrelevant ones as negative keywords?

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tara,

Just check is their any new advertiser entered in the market. In most of the cases new advertisers with better ads and high Max CPC can steal your leads.
Setup your account accordingly to you competitors.

Thanks,
Aravindh.