Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Why won't Google use all of my adwords daily budget

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've noticed that with one of my campaigns, I only get 3/4 direct conversions a month with £15 daily budget. I'm also having google only spending £5 on search each day. It could be due to very low/niche search volume on keywords. But I think one thing you should consider is assisted conversions and conversion funnel paths i.e. a paid search can come through as an organic conversion, not to mention the bounce rate will be extremely low...if that makes sense.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Surresh, I'm not sure if you're asking or answering a question here, can you clarify?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry Jon, it does sound like both : ) But I'm asking, had some ideas on why this might be happening , but still having the same issue...it could again be due to how niche the keywords I'm using, which don't warrant the clicks, also, I'm only using phrase and exact match keywords to keep bounce rates down. thanks.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Try following to help you increase volume
1) Broad Match Modifier
2) Re-Look at Creative to improve CTR
3) Increase Bids for Current Keywords to Improve Avg Positions

Bounce Rate is ofcourse important matrix but if you looking at growing business and you arent able to consume budget you will have to shift your focus on increasing business by increasing reach.