4.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Re-Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please can you tell me if I need to create a new campaign to re-target the audiance? What is the number limit exceeding which I should re-target the audiance?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author LuckyRage
September 2015

Re: Re-Targeting

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Google Says:

A remarketing list must have at least 100 users on it before you can show them an ad. This not only protects the privacy of those who make up your list, but also helps ensure that your ad will have a big enough audience to make some impact.

Read More here

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi there LuckyRage, 

Thanks for your question, there have been some great responses here already, which will hopefully help you out.

However, in answer to your question, you do not need a brand new campaign to use remarketing to target your customers, but we would recommend you separate out your remarketing efforts into a new campaign as this will make it easier for you to manage. It will also mean you do not need to worry about your different settings between the Search network and the Display network.

Hope that helps!

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Neha. That was helpful.