Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Re-Marketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

what is the best use of remarketing on diaply networks.

which is the best category, objective, theme where i can use the remarketing?

As for as the ROI concerened, what is best way to restrict the unwanted visitor through remarketing.

Regards,

Victor

2 Expert replyverified_user
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Re-Marketing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
The best use of re-marketing is that you can bring the specific visitors back to your website who have visited a particular product or page but didn't convert.
Like in case of eCommerce website, many user go upto checkout page but they exit without making payment. So you can target those visitors with some better promotional offer on display network..

To restrict unwanted visitors
1- Use correct & relevant keywords in your adgroup.
2- Utilize different match type
3- Use lots of negative terms
4- Check your search term for unwanted keywords and add them into negative keyword list.

These are few of the tips.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Victor,

Remarketing is an advanced strategy which could be used to re-target your audiences who have either visited your site and have not converted for you. Similarly, users who reached your website, but didn't complete the sale and only created account. Similarly, there could be many more aspects depending upon which business you are into...

I would like to read this informative Wiki article written by TC Kim and the references included in that article. It will help you better understand this technique.

Happy Reading!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Victor

I am sure you have already read it, but just in case check out Google AdWords Help Article at 

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2453998

I hope this is of some help at least.

Best of luck

Dave

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author victorshri
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks to all ( Anil, Pankaj and David) for your valuable answer of my question..

Regards,

Victor

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
The best use of re-marketing is that you can bring the specific visitors back to your website who have visited a particular product or page but didn't convert.
Like in case of eCommerce website, many user go upto checkout page but they exit without making payment. So you can target those visitors with some better promotional offer on display network..

To restrict unwanted visitors
1- Use correct & relevant keywords in your adgroup.
2- Utilize different match type
3- Use lots of negative terms
4- Check your search term for unwanted keywords and add them into negative keyword list.

These are few of the tips.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Victor,

Remarketing is an advanced strategy which could be used to re-target your audiences who have either visited your site and have not converted for you. Similarly, users who reached your website, but didn't complete the sale and only created account. Similarly, there could be many more aspects depending upon which business you are into...

I would like to read this informative Wiki article written by TC Kim and the references included in that article. It will help you better understand this technique.

Happy Reading!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Victor

I am sure you have already read it, but just in case check out Google AdWords Help Article at 

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2453998

I hope this is of some help at least.

Best of luck

Dave

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author victorshri
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks to all ( Anil, Pankaj and David) for your valuable answer of my question..

Regards,

Victor

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Victor - why restrict yourself to certain categories when remarketing? If these people have shown enough interest to visit you once then why not target them everywhere the go?

Also check out Googles new changes to remarketing through Google Analytics. This is remarketing anyone can fall in love with.

http://www.google.com/analytics/features/remarketing.html

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'