AdWords
7.2K members online now
7.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Rarely shown due to low quality score: fixes in but no score change?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In Google Ad Words we had some keywords linking to landing pages that did not relate well to the keywords - thus getting a "low score" through Google (Rarely shown due to low quality score). I have redone the landing pages and linked them as new target URL landing pages in adwords, but do not see them being processed, or re-scored by Google. How can I kick off a rescore or Google review of the new landing pages or re-score of the new targets?

thanks, Richard

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Rarely shown due to low quality score: fixes in but no score change?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

I suggest reading  these articles. 

Ingredients of the Quality Score sauce

Recipe to making the perfect Quality Score Sauce

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, recalculation of quality score happens over time. There is not a particular time frame from Google to calculate this.

So here are the things which you can do to increase the QS. Increase CTR of your ads and keywords. This can be done by having relevant ads and keywords. Also please ensure to increase bids so that your ads will get clicked frequently.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@StructuredPPC

Quote:

"...recalculation of quality score happens over time. There is not a particular time frame from Google to calculate this."

I would phrase differently than "over time", since QS is calculated every time an ad is eligible to take part in an auction. It  is independent of "time frame": it could happen several times a day, or just once....

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2454010

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes, what i meant was that you have a chance to improve the quality score in future.