AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

RLSA: how to target non converters

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

Can someone help please. I need to create an RLSA campaign that targets non converters. I know how to create a RLSA campaign that targets all visitors, the only thing I don’t know how to do is how to create a list of people who visited the site but didn’t convert (fill in a form). I’m sure it’s quite simple but then again everyone is simple when you know how.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rashed k
September 2015

Re: RLSA: how to target non converters

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi @rashed k

The simplest way is to make another remarketing list which includes those people that DID convert... then make a combination list which includes ALL of the site visitor list and NONE of the converter list... hey presto - a list that includes only the non-converters.

Yep - it is simple when you know how ;-)

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rashed k
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi @rashed k

The simplest way is to make another remarketing list which includes those people that DID convert... then make a combination list which includes ALL of the site visitor list and NONE of the converter list... hey presto - a list that includes only the non-converters.

Yep - it is simple when you know how ;-)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks stickleback Smiley Happy