Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Quick Campaign Question

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey All,

Anyone her has the experience of doing campaigns related to "Laptop Support Keywords", "Antivirus Support" If yes it will be really helpful if you can share some informations about your campaign performances.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Quick Campaign Question

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Binesh,

It would be better if you could share what account structure you have created and for what specific part of the account you want assistance with? In the meanwhile here are generic best practices that can be followed as part of the account optimization:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6154846?hl=en

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Am getting 1.5% CTR now. I want to improve the CTR for now. I already tried changing the ad copies, simplified the adgroups, added negative keywords buy couldn't able to increase the CTR.

Please share your valuable suggestions.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Binesh C
July 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

To improve the CTR, you should first look at the keyword matching options that you are choosing inside the account. Exact should keep you going and help you improve the overall CTR for the account. Also ensure that theme based keywords are grouped in ad groups so that higher the relevancy is, higher is the chance of good CTR.

Also as a side note, make sure that the combination of keywords and ad copies that you are showing for them sync with each other because ultimately, it's the ad copy that user will see, click and engage with your landing page further.

I hope this helps!

Pankaj