Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Quality Score

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Friends,

Today I see a big changes in keywords quality scores in my Google AdWords account. Is there any hidden update from Google towards its keyword quality score algorithm?

Thanks,

Karim SK.

Re: Quality Score

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi karimulla,

Not heard about any instant update yet. Whenever you place new keyword in an ad group, the system gives initial QS which is based (among others) on the historical performance of that keyword for other advertisers using it. If you created campaign before few days ago only, the score will be based more upon the performance of the Keyword(s) within your own Account and, depending upon that performance, may go up or down.

Low Quality score is also often caused by low Click-Through-Rates. Make it relevant and attractive to get best quality score and CTR.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It's fundamental question, please follow the link:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?hl=en

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Anwar,

I suggest to read my question properly before to judge it is a fundamental or a tricky one. The link you provided is a basic thing about the Google QS and we will share this link with entry level PPC guys to understand the AdWords concepts.

FYI, apart from the things Google stated in the QS algorithm, they also claims that there are some other undisclosed factors they consider to calculate keyword quality score. Google would not share these factors with any of the AdWords users & Advertisers. There is some algorithm change in Aug-14 which results a dip in overall account weighted quality score and the trend continued. And again in this month I have observed a sudden increase in the account quality score and I wanted to know is there any update in the algorithm but not what is the Google Quality Score and how it will calculate. Please note, we are managing multiple accounts and observed the same trend in all accounts.

Hope you understand my question properly.

Thanks,
Karim SK.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Oh yes I understand. Please don't misunderstand me Mr.karimulla, I just went to show you there is no any hidden updates. hope you understand. thanks.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Anwar,

Its nothing like that to misunderstanding your reply. I just want to convey you either the question is simple or difficult, it stands as a big problem in front of the person who will post here. For us as a community, this is a big platform to get solutions for the difficulties we are facing in AdWords. Nothing serious:-):-):-).

Thanks,
Karim SK.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Oh....thanks Mr.karimulla, yes this is the last option to get better solution about AdWords worldwide.