1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Quality Score for Promoted Videos?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I've had issues with the minimum bids for impressions, on some promoted videos I've done on YouTube.

I contacted Adwords support, which emailed me back that it was probably an issue with my Quality Score.

But here's the problem: You can't see your quality score for Video campaigns!

Or at least, if you can, I haven't been able to figure out how to, for the last 40 minutes or so. As far as I can tell, the metric is not available in any "Collums" drop down menu anywhere, within the Video Campaigns segment of Adwords.

So how in the world can I see it, or figure out what it is? Is it cleverly hidden under some deep sub-section somewhere in the Video Campaign sections?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Quality Score for Promoted Videos?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello TokyoZeplin;

On the display network Google does not report the QS (though it exists) .  So, do not try to search too deep .... You will not find it...Smiley Surprised

The reason is, that on the display network the QS is calculated based on the overall ad-group performance, not (based) on a specific keyword performance. (Well... At least it  was, until the recent change in the display, that offers to bid on specific keywords.) 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Quality Score for Promoted Videos?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

For the display network, you can see Relative CTR at the campaign and group levels. This is equivalent to QS on the search network. The average is 1.0 so anything above and you are doing better than competitors and thus have higher quality ads.