Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Promotion of Hotel with GSP Ads

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I want to promote a luxury hotel through GSP Ads. What can be the best strategies to campaign. Hotel is at a particular location and goal is to get maximum reservation. Already tried Contextual targeting with "Luxury Hotel" related keywords but not getting much impression with this.

Please suggest best way to target audience. Thanks in Advance !!

Regards

Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Promotion of Hotel with GSP Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Puneet,

Can you tell us which specific strategy you implemented that didn't work out in the past?

Also have you tried Gmail ads from within your regular AdWords account? This help center doc explains how to create Gmail ads and target users: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6105478

Let us know if this helps somewhere!
Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Currently I am targeting same set of Keywords which I am running for search campaign. Also I tried targeting keywords related to travel websites like makemytrip, yatra etc.

Yes, I am running this GSP with my regular Adwords account.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Puneet,

Did you look at targeting by the sender of the emails in a users inbox? Eg perhaps someone is on the mailing list of a nearby rival hotel - you could try offering them a special offer to tempt them to make that switch. You could likely make a list of hotels in the area and use those to build up your targeting list.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Matt,

I already tried keeping competitor hotels name in contextual targeting but still not getting much impression with it. Please suggest if you are saying some other way to target them.

Thanks
Puneet

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I was thinking of targeting them through their domain, so messages from @hotelname.com for example, instead of using contextual targeting.

Regards,
Matt

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Ok, I will try putting up their domain names instead of Hotel names in keywords list. Lets see how effective that will work.