6.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Promoting a product without selling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont want to sell, I just want to promote some products and also give some information about the product on my website. Is it possible with google adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Promoting a product without selling

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ram,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. You ask a very common question that is posted on our Community. The short answer is, yes, you can use AdWords to promote your products. Since it sounds like your new to Google's Adwords, here's some great links on how to get started with learning how to use AdWords:

Once you've become more familiar with AdWords, there are some advanced methods you can use AdWords to promote your products. Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. CPM (CPM stands for cost-per-thousand impressions) bidding is best suited for advertisers who are focused on brand awareness. To learn more about CPM bidding, click on this link
  2. Engagement Ads captivate consumers with rich, creative messages. Tuned and optimized to user engagement instead of clicks and conversions, Engagement Ads help you find new customers who are interested in your brand message and only require you to pay when users engage. To learn more about Engagement Ads, click on this link.

As always, feel free to reach out to the Community if you have any other AdWords related questions.

...and welcome to the AdWords Community!

Re: Promoting a product without selling

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Ram Bahadur G,

I would recommend the new feature "Viewable CPM" described here :

http://www.phillymarketinglabs.com/adwords-introduces-display-network-active-view-metrics/

Here you can view some results from my account with this feature. It can generate great Ad Exposure even at the minimum CPM bid.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Frequency-capping-for-the-CPM-setting-quot...