Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Products Not Showing in Google Shopping

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We setup the products in the merchant center already and link to our adword account. However, the products are not showing since the AD for product listing in google adword is still showing "eligible" for couple days already after the products listed in merchant center shown as "Searchable". Any one knows what it is going on with google shopping?

The domain we use is http://www.masterpalm.com with the brand name "Master Palm" since it is our trademark....thanks

Re: Products Not Showing in Google Shopping

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Morris,

The product listing ad itself will be labelled as "eligible" and not "approved." So that's not the issue.

Check a few things:
1) The auto targets: do the auto targets you've set up in AdWords validate? If so, that means they match correctly to items in your feed.
2) The bids: make sure you aren't bidding too low on the auto target; that can prevent the ads from showing. Also, what bidding method are you using?
3) The campaign set-up: if you've set up the PLAs in a campaign with other ads, they may be cannibalizing the budget and you should break the PLAs out into a separate campaign.
4) The status of the items in your Merchant Center feed: when you look at the items in Merchant Center, are they approved? Or pending review/disapproved?

Hope that helps!

Re: Products Not Showing in Google Shopping

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Coco,

Thanks for your help. I found the solutions.
The major issue was that the google merchant center will assign a specific product list ad group to the adword, if it does not match the name of the ad group, products will not show in the google shopping....The setup is confusing when there are several ad groups I am managing under the same adword account with different accounts in google merchant center for product listing.

What I did is

1. Go to merchant center
2. click on the account for the product feed
3. click on settings > adword
4. Make sure the campaign name there match with one of your campaigns in adword and make sure that campaign is active with keywords
5. Voila, it works finally