AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Product Feed in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My products are linked to adwords for google shopping.  I find that I cannot see as much details in adwords since it is pretty much automated.  How do I know what I chose for my budget is working? I have a max of 40 cents per click, currently it is actually costing 18 cents and my position is 3. Is this good?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Product Feed in Adwords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

Generally being in positions 1, 2, or 3 tends to indicate quite a good performance. However, what counts as a 'good' performance will vary depending on what your goals are. If you could give the Community a little more information on what you hope to achieve with your Product Listing Ads and what you are selling, we might be able to help a little further.

Thanks!

A.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Do you have conversion tracking set up?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since I have it automatically linked to my product feed from my google merchant center account , I can't seem to get any details in adwords except for Impressions, cost-per-click and the average position.  I