AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with Site-links

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In my account I've added site-links to 4 Campaigns. When i clicks the ad-extension tab, there are some clicks in site-links extensions(11 clicks on 21st July). But the problem is when see the click-type in segment tab it shows only 2 clicks on 21st July from site-links And today(23rd July) there 2 clicks for site links but when i see through the Click type in segment tab it shows 0(Zero) clicks from site-links. so what is the problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with Site-links

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gopi,

If I understood your question, I don't think there is any problem Smiley Happy

Ad Extensions tab data gives you overall data of how many times your ad received click when it was eligible for sitelinks i.e. on top of Google search results.

When you segment the data by click type, it shows you exactly how many clicks you received on your sitelinks separately in addition to other segments which could be Headline, Get direction etc... depending upon the type of extensions you have in your account.

I would also like to add that don't look at today's statistics because the data is not real time. There is a time lag in the stats which you see for the current date. It's always good to look at the past data.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj