AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Price extensions not showing even after getting approved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I've been using different Ad Extensions for an account. However, recently I tried using Price Ad Extensions for an Indian account with proper description of the product (Email Marketing) and it got approved. However, there have been no impressions on the Ad extension at all since 3-4 days now even after getting approved. Could any expert here please help me figure out this?

Any sort of help is appreciated.

Regards,

$ushrut

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @sushrut v,

For price extension, the below mentioned criteria must be fulfilled:

Price extensions link to your mobile site, so it’s important to make sure your site is mobile-optimized.

Hope, this is not the concern.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@sushrut v,

If you have added the ad extensions in generic or affinity category keywords, your price may not appear all the time. Generally, any beta or new ad extensions regularly appears with Brand keywords.

If you saying your ad extensions does not received any Impressions?

Have you checked the Price extensions Performance, then select the Segment "This Extensions Vs Others.

And sum all the This Extension data.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’