Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Predicting Conversions and CPA

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

The company I work for is planning on increasing spend for one of our brands. 

I've been running Adwords campaigns for this brand for a few months, and they would like to get a prediction of what increase we would see in number of conversions, assuming I could double the budget, and at different CPA levels ($200 vs $300 for example)

I've never had to do this type of prediction, how would you go about doing this?

Just to clarify, none of my campaigns are limited by budget at the moment. There are campaigns with low IS, but this is due to rank (mainly low bids). QS is good for most of them.

Since they are willing to increase the CPA target, I will be able to increase bids for some KWs and get a higher IS. 

But how can I put this down in numbers?

I thought of using the 'Est. add. clicks/wk (+50% bid)' column, and multiplying the incremental clicks by average CVR to get expected conversions, but in most cases it's showing me very few additional expected clicks. 

What else can I do?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Predicting Conversions and CPA

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Google does that for you with the bid simulator and based on your past campaign performances:
Read more:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2470105?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’