5.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Please suggesti what can be donw

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

some things do not make sense. For example amazon-pads / cpc usually leads to much more revenue (As per my CMS record it shows 5411$), but Google analytic is only showing $1,187.40 in revenue for the past month. 

When I compared with Last 30 days with current it's huge drop. It can be possible something done out of my knowledge or what are the possibilities of this kinda problems. What are the other issue can be?

Thanks you in advance for any inputs.
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kandarp Thaker
September 2015

Re: Please suggesti what can be donw

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Kandarp,

This is going to be a very specific account/website issue scenario, and as I do not know how your CMS records work I cannot give you a guaranteed accurate answer. Your CMS records could report differently to AdWords. Have you looked at the Multi Channel Funnels report in Analytics?

Has the CMS reporting and Analytics always been different? Or was there a drop recently that makes you think something has happened? I would check with your Webmaster (or whoever controls the functionality of your website) and see if they have changed something in the code or the functionality of the website around the time of this large drop?

This sounds like something that you may have to contact the AdWords Support team for, to get them to look into the account specifics, as we do not have access to your AdWords Account.

Kathleen