AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Please guide - How to take insights from previous campaign and implement on new campaign ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

Can anyone Please guide How to take insights from previous campaign and implement on new campaign ?

I mean i have to create PPT of this , if anyone has any such PPT please do share.

I need to tell in PPT what next should be done .

Tnx

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please guide - How to take insights from previous campaign and implement on new campaign ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning, Pulkit Thakur.

How to take insights from a previous campaign - select a view (or download a report) of the data that matters to you. Add text to explain the numbers and what they mean. Describe what you were trying to accomplish and whether or not you succeeded. 

What data you select depends on what you were trying to accomplish with your first campaign and what results you received.

What you will need to do for your next campaign depends on what happened with your first campaign. I'm afraid that no one else is likely to be able to share a report that you could copy.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*