AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Please Google resolve this immediately

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please Google resolve this immediately I cannot filter my tablet traffic, lot of cost wasted to tablet device

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ranjitkumar k
September 2015

Re: help me to avoid tablet browsing traffic Please its urgent

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ranjitkumar k,

Welcome to the forum

Its not possible to exclude tablet in enhanced campaign,because computer & tablet are considered to be one device,better try to find out why you're not seeing results with tablets? and also make sure that your site is tablet friendly.

View solution in original post

Re: Please Google resolve this immediately

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You can filer it. check on segment and Device, It will show traffic by
Computers
Mobile devices with full browsers
Tablets with full browsers

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ranjit,

If you want to track the complete Campaigns report for Tablet Device.

Then Go to the Segment tab, Select "Device". It will show the campaigns, keyword, placement, ad copy Report.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

help me to avoid tablet browsing traffic Please its urgent

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Can any one help so that i can pause my tablet browsing traffic because iam not getting the conversions and iam wasting lot of money for tablet traffic.Please help me its urgent

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ranjitkumar k
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ranjitkumar k,

Welcome to the forum

Its not possible to exclude tablet in enhanced campaign,because computer & tablet are considered to be one device,better try to find out why you're not seeing results with tablets? and also make sure that your site is tablet friendly.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Ranjit, further to Shuva's advice, consider also whether tablet traffic is assisting in conversions through other channels.  Tablets are frequently used for browsing casually and it's entirely possible that people are viewing your site from a tablet, then converting when they get to a desktop PC but the original click was on a tablet.

But, as Shuva has said, it's also vital that your site is tablet friendly and works correctly.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh
Thanks for your replay actually i want to avoid the traffic from tablet devices
i have tried but i can avoid only mobile trafiic to there is option called decrease mobile traffic by 100% but i have tried for tablet devices iam unable to avoid that traffic