AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Placing ads on specific Youtube channels?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Over the past month I used a few hundred dollars for advertising my videos and trying out different keywords and using various video's. I wasen't very satisfied with the results but I believe it's because I need some more adwords help.

Then an idea pop which is my question is there a way for me to pick specific youtube channels where my ads can be placed? or a specific Network where my ad can be shown on there channels?

I think this would be a great idea in terms of reaching out to a more targeted audience.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Placing ads on specific Youtube channels?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Eduardo and welcome to our Community.

I believe Google AdPlanner solves your problem, as it can search for specific youtube channels according to several criteria (https://www.google.com/adplanner/#placementSearch).

Let us know if it works.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Too bad they don't have a filter to exclude Manele songs, it seems the tool is recommending me to advertise on "sorinel....." for the keyword "dentist" , wonderful context targeting Smiley Happy The recommended list stays the same if I also choose Topic= Health

ad-planner-dentist.png

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
They give you the list, from then on you can figure out which channels you want to advertise on and which ones you'd rather leave out.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.