Placement-targeted campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 12 websites in my placements.

Potential reach per week on the Display Network
1M - 1.5M Impressions

Cost per click is set to $3.50

I am only receiving about 50 impressions per day. What can I do to improve?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Placement-targeted campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Nicu,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Hey if you are using only text ads or banner ads, so you have to target both types of ads with all sizes as some placements support only text ads and some are banner only. Thus in order to reach maximum audiences then you can use both the ads.

If you are using frequency capping and excluded the below the fold category then you will receives less conversion.

The estimated reach calculation does not depends on your campaign's bid and budget. SO it the chances that when you increase the bid you will get more visits.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your response.

Yes, I allow text and banner ads (I have created 11 banners).

"If you are using frequency capping and excluded the below the fold category then you will receives less conversion." - I am not really sure how to exclude this stuff some it probably isn't

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You can probably set up custom filters in GAnalytics to track this.  Here's excellent reading:

http://www.boom-online.co.uk/google-search-partner-ppc-data/#axzz2ufRDaSsj