1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

PPC Tax Debt Landing Page Converting vary low

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are a tax resolution company, we just started are ppc campaign on google ad words 3 weeks ago, we hired a manager and they also designed are laniding page optimized for conversions, are budget is only $2,500 per month, he started us on modtly display ads, so far are conversions are at 1-3% we have closed two deals so far alao. some of the leads are not qulified such as no tax debt or what not, is there somthing wrong, does it take more time should we be concerned?We need to be at 5% conversion or under 416 per sale for us to be able to grow and build from here. Landing page. www.certified-tax-group.com

Re: PPC Tax Debt Landing Page Converting vary low

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It helps to test out your campaigns with a smaller budget so you can see the performance, make changes and edits without spending a lot of money. This can take a month or two to gather enough data.

Try using negative keywords to eliminate clicks from people searching for other tax accounting services that you do not provide.

Ensure that you break down your campaigns into specific topics so that you can determine which ones are performing best by viewing accurate performance data.

Try these out, see how they work for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes are manager is adding new negative key words as we go along, and they also broke down all campaigns specifically targeted to each ad group and keyword. He wants to run us mostly on display to get a feel for this industry since it is a high competing industry with high cost per clicks on the search side VRS the display. It is vary nerve racking as one day of the week we will have some converts and then the rest of the week completely dead. we are running Monday through Thursday $150 budget per day. we have only a certain amount of money to hold us for about 3 months of use from this point on. So we need to get deals to keep this riding in the mean time. Is it going to take another month or two to start seeing better and more results or should it happen sooner? does it sound like we are on the right path? does are landing page look like a good converting page for calls and lead submissions? when should I be concerned? I dont know if im asking the right questions? I guess the real question is, Am I out of my mind with only the 3 months of budget of $2,500 a month to get deals to continue from that point? or is it realistic that we will get deals the way this is going and we will be able to afford the budget going forward after are 3 months of spend is over? I know this might be a stupid question. Thank you for your help and advice!!! Smiley Happy  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes are manager is adding new negative key words as we go along, and they also broke down all campaigns specifically targeted to each ad group and keyword. He wants to run us mostly on display to get a feel for this industry since it is a high competing industry with high cost per clicks on the search side VRS the display. It is vary nerve racking as one day of the week we will have some converts and then the rest of the week completely dead. we are running Monday through Thursday $150 budget per day. we have only a certain amount of money to hold us for about 3 months of use from this point on. So we need to get deals to keep this riding in the mean time. Is it going to take another month or two to start seeing better and more results or should it happen sooner? does it sound like we are on the right path? does are landing page look like a good converting page for calls and lead submissions? when should I be concerned? I dont know if im asking the right questions? I guess the real question is, Am I out of my mind with only the 3 months of budget of $2,500 a month to get deals to continue from that point? or is it realistic that we will get deals the way this is going and we will be able to afford the budget going forward after are 3 months of spend is over? I know this might be a stupid question. Thank you for your help and advice!!! Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's hard to predict what will happen with your conversions however, conversions do tend to increase over time as campaigns are finely tuned.

To me, it does sound like your AdWords manager is doing a good job and you are on the right path.

I looked at your landing page and it is very well constructed. There are many clear call-to-actions, it has a personal touch with the images of your consultants, the page loaded quickly, the information is organized in a clear manner, you have good certification badges, and the overall look and feel is high quality.

You're landing page is great and I am sure that with some fine tuning, you will meet your conversion goals.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Nick for your advice it helps allot!! one more question, until we have a good idea of our average consistent conversion rate or cost per sale, do you think we should focus on a weekly sales report or a monthly sales report, what has more weight? I think that's all and thank you so much for the help!!Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Data can change dramatically after the first couple of months as campaigns are adjusted. If it were me, I would go with a monthly report first, then after you gather enough accurate data, go with a weekly report.

Best of luck!