AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Overall Adwords Campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been running adwords campaign for my company for a number of years. It it is an agent that helps people sell their property. We try to attract sellers and so I have a multitude of campaigns for a multitude of websites in which there are a multitude of keywords in each. To clean this all up what is the best thing to do? My own idea is to sort by cost by conversion and pause everything over a certain figure. This will then allow me to get more conversions. Another part of me wants to start again with 10 keywords and then move on to the bidding system which i haven't really done yet. And advice would be very much appreciated? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Overall Adwords Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
I would start by analyzing the data:

• running a "search terms report" to analyze keywords performances; 
  • Looking into conversions;
  • restructuring the campaigns;
  • Working on ad-copy;
  • and finally, working on the content of the landing page;

That is a tough job....I agree! Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Overall Adwords Campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the information. Yea i think I have them well structured by type but within each type there are still so many variations of keywords as you probably know and it is hard to be clear some times. I think i just need to look at the conversions and the cost per conversion and decide what we can accept as a limit based on the profit we are making for each conversion and the budget. This will help clear it up a lot.