AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Our Adword campains have over $2000 spent but no result!! HELP!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

We are hoping to find some answers from the experts here who can shed some light at our problem. We are mobile marketing company targeting chiropractors, we have spent over $2,000 on adwords and have about 1000 clicks. But none of the clicks have converted to a qualified lead. We have had about 10ppl submit their info in the form, but it was all fake/spam. Can you please shed some light on what we can do different. This is our landing page for our ads: zingitsolutions.com/are-you-texting-yet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Our Adword campains have over $2000 spent but no result!! HELP!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Zingit_W,

Just as important as it is to optimize a PPC account toward what works, it is equally beneficial to learn what DOES NOT work and optimize AWAY from that. I assume you are using conversion tracking and this data is compiling in your adwords account. If so, you can bid down or shut off your advertising based on when, where and on what ads / keywords users are finding the landing page and filling out their spammy lead submissions.

Let me know if that helps!

Nick

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi,

Have you added a list of general negative keywords as well as irrelevant keywords as negatives from the search term report.
Which keyword match type you are using?
This may be a case, if your are using broad or modified broad match type without using negative keywords.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
First of all, AdWords is not a "set it and forget it" proposition. It takes time and effort to find success with AdWords, and you always have to keep working to continue to see results.

However - It looks like you have made a big mistake with your initial attempt. Why are you not advertising the actual website?

https://zingitsolutions.com/

Do you get any sales through the website? If so, then why wouldn't you advertise the content that you know actually generates revenue?

Tom

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Zingit, I see a glaring problem - your landing page. The above the fold landing page looks a lot like these pop up messages you see on the internet. The rest of the page looks okay, but it does not initially make a good impression. (I think the field that you are in are notorious for being spammy hence the skepticism on the part of the consumer). It is also not very clear when looking at your page quickly, what exactly your company does and the benefits of your proposition. Your headline "are you texting yet" - does not give value to the end user. Hence people are probably not compelled to request a demo.

Another problem might be the keywords you are bidding on - just double check them. Hope this helped.