3.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Organic search and seller ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will there be any changes to organic search when Google shows seller ratings for PPC?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Organic search and seller ratings

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hi Bruce R,

Nope, there won't be any change to organic search.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Bruce,

As you know Google believes in experimenting with the search results, either organic or paid.

However, seller ratings with Google ads comes from various trusted sources of Google and third party sources. Details are here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en-GB 

I don't think there would be any direct relation between an organic search and Google ad showing seller ratings for common queries online. But some minimal changes Google keeps on doing quite often.

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Bruce

I would agree with Bruce and Pankaj.

I have seen many paid campaigns with seller ratings and it has had zero affect on their organic search listings.

The only slight caveat to that, I do believe there is an way for seller ratings to appear in both paid listings and organic listings which could therefore draw more attention to an organic listing with the ratings and any additional benefit that may bring with it.

Hope that helps

James Edward

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello James,
Would you mind me asking how you make seller ratings to appear in organic listings? For us they appear in the paid listings, but not organic.
Thank you so much,
Sean