AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Optimize PPC account which has very high CPC & very limited impression

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All, 

I am handling PPC account which has very high CPC and limited impression because of it Google does not provide quality score quickly. Meanwhile, I get clicks in account and get leads at very  high conversion value. If I stop campaigns then not able to optimize and if run campaign then before optimizing the account I already pay high money. What shall be my strategy for PPC account? Please revert soon.

Industry - Hotel Software

Country - US/UK

Thanks in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @Aashish S

the high conversion value could be relative to the amount of money  you could make by selling your product or service. what is your conversion rates?

regards

zaby

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

QS should be calculated  by the system pretty quickly in this vertical: within a day or two

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

A common problem is too many keywords which means the actionable data is spread too thinly. Try focusing on a handful of keywords with sufficient impressions that you feel are the most likely to convert. Try 4 very different ads from the get go if you aren't already.

Look at your competitors ads and products. Most likely they are profiting from their ads so try and look for anything they are doing different.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

3% conversion rate. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am sharing URLs having screenshot http://imgur.com/a/5s5nM . Please review and suggest feedback. Note: - 100 INR = 1.5 USD