1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Opportunities Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I looked at the opportunities tab on Monday and didn't apply or dismiss any. I went back on Wednesday to apply one of the suggestions and now it's gone. I also checked under Notifications. How can I recover what I saw earlier and why do they go away when we didn't dismiss them yet?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maureen B
February 2017

Opportunities Tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Maureen B,

The suggestions shown within the opportunities tab are based are actions that you are or are not doing at the time of the offering. Once you alter the account in any way, the offerings could change. At the bottom of the opportunities page is a link that says show opportunities, which will restore any hidden offerings... but aside from that, you cannot retrieve them once they are gone. It is possible that once you log out and log back in a few times, it will show again, or one like it. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maureen B
February 2017

Opportunities Tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Maureen B,

The suggestions shown within the opportunities tab are based are actions that you are or are not doing at the time of the offering. Once you alter the account in any way, the offerings could change. At the bottom of the opportunities page is a link that says show opportunities, which will restore any hidden offerings... but aside from that, you cannot retrieve them once they are gone. It is possible that once you log out and log back in a few times, it will show again, or one like it. 

Kind Regards,

James

Opportunities Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you James. This is very helpful information and gives me a better understanding of how the Opportunities section works. I appreciate the explanation!

Maureen