AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

One of my client's account performance. Need Your Feedback

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Guys,

This is the performance of my UK Client's account. The industry is finance. Could you please share the feedback about it. Or how can it be more better? 

Avg CTR: 6.14% (Search Network) 

Avg CPC: INR 80

Avg Position: 5.3

Click Conversion Rate: 45.75%

Fin_performance.PNG

I hope it is good as per the standards. 

Best, 

Aj

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: One of my client's account performance. Need Your Feedback

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ajay,

IMO, the click conversion rate looks impressive as per your screenshot. CTR is also good. I am not sure the converterd clicks or conversions which your client is receiving, how many of them are actually getting closed in the sense that how many of them your client is actually getting converted for his/her business. You could create a spread sheet and then find out what is the actual Profit your client is making out of AdWords and that could help you taking further business decisions.

Average Ad Position looks little low and you could try and improve on that. You could increase the bidding for your keywords and try using Ad Extensions because Ad Rank does take into account this metric as well.

It looks like you haven't been running Display Network Campaign for your client. You should explore every potential which AdWords has and might try running GDN campaign which would also uplift the branding for your client. Another advanced methodology is Remarketing if that's permissible and could be run.

Of course, there's much more which could be done, but all that involves more investment in terms of your client's monthly budget as well. So you could start slowly and expand gradually.

My Thoughts!

Pankaj