AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Null Quality Score on high traffic keywords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Google states "Null Quality Scores, designated by "—" in the table, appear when there aren’t enough impressions or clicks to accurately determine a keyword’s Quality Score."

Yet I have keywords that are over a year old and have 1000s of impressions and clicks show "--" quality score. This goes against their description of the reasons for null score?? Can anyone explain why my scores are null?   The example below is for only 2 months of data. Low CTRs but hardly no activity to derive a QS from.

Google AdWords.jpg.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello, this is odd. I do not think I have ever had a keyword with more then 100 impressions not give me a QS.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have the same issue, I have noticed these changes last year end of November. since then I still have some KWs ( mostly BMM ) that show a null QS even if having over 300 impressions a day. for instance on of my null QS KWs accrued over 18,000 impressions the last 30 days. in the other hand I have KWs with 400 impressions in the last 30 days showing QS. kind of confusing situation Smiley Sad