AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Null Quality Score on high traffic keywords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

Google states "Null Quality Scores, designated by "—" in the table, appear when there aren’t enough impressions or clicks to accurately determine a keyword’s Quality Score."

Yet I have keywords that are over a year old and have 1000s of impressions and clicks show "--" quality score. This goes against their description of the reasons for null score?? Can anyone explain why my scores are null?   The example below is for only 2 months of data. Low CTRs but hardly no activity to derive a QS from.

Google AdWords.jpg.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello, this is odd. I do not think I have ever had a keyword with more then 100 impressions not give me a QS.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have the same issue, I have noticed these changes last year end of November. since then I still have some KWs ( mostly BMM ) that show a null QS even if having over 300 impressions a day. for instance on of my null QS KWs accrued over 18,000 impressions the last 30 days. in the other hand I have KWs with 400 impressions in the last 30 days showing QS. kind of confusing situation Smiley Sad