Not getting website traffic
I am running two campaign but not getting more 20 clicks a day, even worse 5-7 clicks a day. I think Google don't have traffic or don't want to send traffic to my website. I make both campaign as per Google Rep.
Any suggestion plz:
Re: Not getting website traffic
Hello Muhammad B,
if you are not happy about the amount of clicks for your campaigns, there are many factors that can cause this issue.
- You have a lot of impressions, this little clicks, horrible CTR - you do not have relevant Ad to the search queries
- if you are getting 20 clicks a day with some decent CTR - can't say the exact number - different from country to country. Then you are getting enough traffic you can get for your keywords. - in this case you can broaden your keywords, find more relevant keywords to get more traffic.
- Your budget is not high enough, if your budget is set too low, then you might hit the sealing with a little amount of clicks. - increase budget
- Your CPC on your keywords is not high enough - you ads are not being shown on some keywords - increase CPC.
- Overall quality of your ads and keywords is bad and you do not get to show your ads on good positions - improve quality of your keywords and ads.