Guide Me
star_border

Not getting traffic

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Its great to run our ads on Google,but we did every thing as much we can do but still we are not getting Traffic on our ads.

Getting impressions and clicks as well but still we are waiting badly for traffic,So at least we can run our business.

So please look into the account for us.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not getting traffic

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi sonika,

In order to help you with your performance question, please, provide more details about your current state of your AdWords account.

Best,
Zee
G+

Re: Not getting traffic

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi sonika,

You're getting impressions and clicks but no traffic? Sounds like you are looking for visitors to call for service. At least that's the most prominent feature on your landing page.

One of 2 things is happening:

1. The visitor did not find what they were looking for because your keywords or ad copy is poorly targeted.

2. The visitor is interested but your landing page wasn't compelling enough to generate an action.

I would lean toward the second one. There's no real value proposition on your home page. It may function well as a home page, but maybe not so well as a landing page for your AdWords campaign. The page screams "Call Me", but nothing really tells you what is going to happen when you do or what it's going to cost you. You might want to design one or two landing pages for your campaign and test them against the home page and/or each other.

I'd try to cover 3 main topics in the landing page: Why do you need this service? Why buy this service from me? Why buy this service now? Other folks give these things names like "value proposition", "call to action". This is really what it comes down to.

That's my suggestion anyway. Let's see what other folks on the forum have to say.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords