5.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Not getting Calls for Tech Support

N/A
# 1
N/A

I have just started PPC for tech support. Getting IMPR but not getting calls. Please suggest someone how can I improve with my PPC program and start getting calls?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not getting Calls for Tech Support

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Have you tried optimizing your Ads for mobile devices?

Check this recent post from Google

http://adwords.blogspot.in/2013/09/new-research-shows-that-70-of-mobile.html

where it says that - 70% of mobile searchers call a business directly from search results

If you are not optimizing your PPC ads for mobile devices then learn how to optimize mobile ads. Learn here How to set up call extensions - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3364314?hl=en&rd=1

This will encourages people to calls to your business by showing a phone number with your ad.

Also, use Google new upgraded enhanced campaign feature to optimize the ads specific for mobile devices and bid separately.

Add click to call action in your Ad and create at least 3 -4 ads per adgroup for testing.

I hope this helps!!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

You should hire an Expert or if want free information you can read here. PPC for Tech Support.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

To be honest, your question is far too general for anyone to really be able to help you.

If you're driving traffic to your website but the traffic is not converting (calling), then it may be that the website page you're using is not inviting to the visitors. You may be using the wrong keywords or you might need to rewrite your ads to be more compelling.

There are many, many ways to improve campaign results but they all depend on the specific situation. If you'd like to share your website URL and talk to us about what keywords you're using, etc., we might be able to offer some advice?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*