2.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Not Getting leads in low budget adwords campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Lately, I ran two AdWords campaign for a teeth whitening products for a local business in Sydney and Melbourne. Since the budget was low, it could run only for 15 days in 235 AUD. I set daily  budget 10 AUD per campaign. 

During this period, campaign generated 624 impressions and 57 Clicks with a CTR of 9.13% at an avg CPC of 4.13 AUD. This campaign didn't generated any conversions in this period. 

I understand that the budget was low but being a small business owner it very difficult to invest large amount in Adwords.

So please help in understand the minimum amount i should invest in this and how to get conversions in low budget campaigns.

Awaiting responses! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ankit,

This is very broad topic, but I would suggest you to pls go through the below article and optimize the campaigns accordingly.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/How-to-Guide-for-Low-Cost-Advertising-in-Google/b...

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the reply.

I did setup the campaign in search marketing keeping all the important points mentioned (except Remarketing) in the above article. But didn't get expected results.

I am still doubtful about minimum amount I should invest in AdWords to get conversions which do justify decent Return on Investment. Please suggest some solution to this?