AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Not Getting leads in low budget adwords campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Lately, I ran two AdWords campaign for a teeth whitening products for a local business in Sydney and Melbourne. Since the budget was low, it could run only for 15 days in 235 AUD. I set daily  budget 10 AUD per campaign. 

During this period, campaign generated 624 impressions and 57 Clicks with a CTR of 9.13% at an avg CPC of 4.13 AUD. This campaign didn't generated any conversions in this period. 

I understand that the budget was low but being a small business owner it very difficult to invest large amount in Adwords.

So please help in understand the minimum amount i should invest in this and how to get conversions in low budget campaigns.

Awaiting responses! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ankit,

This is very broad topic, but I would suggest you to pls go through the below article and optimize the campaigns accordingly.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/How-to-Guide-for-Low-Cost-Advertising-in-Google/b...

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for the reply.

I did setup the campaign in search marketing keeping all the important points mentioned (except Remarketing) in the above article. But didn't get expected results.

I am still doubtful about minimum amount I should invest in AdWords to get conversions which do justify decent Return on Investment. Please suggest some solution to this?